Extra Help When You Are Helpless

6 August 2012

If you are a physically disable person and cannot earn for your livelihood then the DSS aids can help you in meeting your day to day requirements without much difficulty. The aid offered in this type of assistance is pretty helpful, at east for those who needs to worry about their daily food and other basic needs. But when it is about supporting something extra and something additional yet important, then it will be wrong for you to hope to get things solved by the government aid only. You will have to look for other temporary monetary help in addition to the DSS help and that role can very well be played by the DSS loans. But you must know it beforehand that these loans are accessible to those particular borrowers only who are already enjoying the DSS benefits.

In the Loans for people on benefits, two different loan forms are provided for the help and assistance of the borrowers and these are being named as the secured and the unsecured loans. The secured loans are only for the homeowners as for obtaining it a security will have to be placed by the borrower. But the unsecured loans are for all as nobody needs to place any security in it. The secured loans offer a relatively bigger loan amount for a longer time and with a lower interest rate and the unsecured loans are just the opposite of these in every term.

For obtaining the DSS loans you do not need to be a good credit holder as by being a bad credit holder as well you can claim for the financial help. These loans allow all poor credit records including arrears, late payment, defaults, late payment, bankruptcy or CCJs. So, with the support of these friendly loans you can assuredly get rid of all worries.


DSS loans are for those special kinds of borrowers only who are already enjoying the DSS benefits. Bad credit record holders too can apply and get aided in it.

Representative APR Example:
You Borrow 900 You Pay 1116 Representative APR 1223.6% (Variable)

Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk